3 Ways to Start a Fire Which Can Spread
There are many ways a fire can start and spread. But this article will only focus on three ways in which a person can start fires which rapidly. When a fire is started but not controlled properly, it can cause devastating harm to important things. A whole house can be destroyed by fire that is not controlled in a very proper way. If you are looking for unique ways to protect your living room, do not start a very dangerous fire inside your house otherwise its HDTV machines will be burned together with sofas you have not finished paying for. However, if you have a home that you want to burn into ashes because you no longer need it, here are some tips which support your goal.
- Take advantage of candles if you want to start a fire which spreads. Candles have been burning down houses for ages. Just buy a few candles and mishandle them in your house. Lighting up a candle and placing it in the wrong place of your home can cause you to start a serious fire soon.
- Burn gas if you want to start a fire which spreads quickly. In the U.K., some thugs have been burning things like bikes and cars with petrol. If you are not scared to use fuel for starting a fire, go ahead and cause your own motorbike to be lit so that it experiences flames. Probably, all you will need is a few matches and petrol in order to start a fire which burns expensive vehicles.
- Just rely on cooking oil to make a fire. Even pouring certain amounts of cooking oil on certain types of materials and setting them ablaze may allow you to start a fire which spreads fast. If you do not have access to petrol, that does not mean cooking oil may not help you to start a fire which spreads aggressively.
- Prevent fires (fijitimes.com)
- Kitchen Killer: Starting a fire to save a life (wcnc.com)
- Creative Ways To Teach Kids Fire Safety (howtolearn.com)
- Huge wildfire burns to edge of 3 small towns in CA (news.yahoo.com)
- Tennessee State Fire Marshal’s Office offers Fire Safety Tips for College Students (clarksvilleonline.com)
- Fire burns structure near Rush, now out (krdo.com)
- Fires Burning in Oklahoma (ireport.cnn.com)
- Fire Drill (enchantedseashells.com)
- Candle sparks house fire in St. Albert (metronews.ca)
- Caravan park fire started by candles, fire services warn (simplecaravaninsurance.co.uk)