How to Connect a Laptop to a TV Which Has HD Features
So, you want to connect a laptop to a TV which has HD features and are wondering how you are supposed to go about things? It is really not hard to connect a modern laptop which has very important features to televisions manufactured by companies like Sony and Panasonic. If you are just looking to connect a laptop built by a general computer company as Toshiba or Dell to an HDTV machine without achieving any technical problems, this technology article is for you. In order to connect your favorite PC games bought and downloaded on your laptop machine, you probably have to connect it to a modern TV which has many types of special features.
- Surely, you need to have a laptop and TV in order to perform the necessary procedures. If you are looking to connect a laptop to a TV which has HD features, make sure both electronic devices accept HDMI cables. Of course, this article only teaches you how to connect a laptop to a TV which has HD features. So, if your devices do not bear HDMI output features, you are only wasting your time.
- After you have determined your devices can be connected together, power them on. If you have turned both your laptop and TV on, then connect your male 19 pin HDMI cable to your TV. Usually, connecting one end of the HDMI cable to your TV before inserting its other part into the output of your laptop is advisable. After you have connected your HDMI cable to the appropriate outputs, your devices will start communicating automatically in most cases. Most modern laptops and TV sets which are being manufactured communicate effectively well. Generally, if electronic devices can communicate through the HDMI technology, their setup process so that they can present graphics will not involve extreme manual work. Now, go ahead and watch your favorite movies from the internet or play some PC games through using your HDTV as a monitor.
- Monoprice’s ultraslim 60-foot HDMI cable with Redmere (hands-on) (reviews.cnet.com)
- Blu-Ray 101 (samsung.com)
- Connect laptop wirelessly to TV (ask.metafilter.com)
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 15.6″ – Lenovo’s Best Entertainment Laptop (US) (lenovo.com)
- TV-Maker Vizio Launches First Laptops and All-in-One PCs (allthingsd.com)
- Synaptics spills more details on ForcePad, a pressure-sensitive trackpad coming to laptops in 2013 (engadget.com)
- This HDMI Cable Represents The Edge Of Human Stupidity (consumerist.com)
- Smart HDMI Cables Tell You If You’re Getting an SD, HD, or 4K Signal [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- How to Use Your TV as Monitor for PC (techpp.com)
- Aurum Ultra Series – High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (1.5 FT) CL2 Certified – Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel – Full HD [Latest Version] – 1.5 Feet (erirm.typepad.com)