How to Read or Find the Software Used for Creating a PDF Document
Most .PDF files allow individuals and companies to communicate through electronic mail systems everyday. Email service providers like Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail enable .PDF files to be shared through the internet. Finding or reading the software used for creating a .PDF document is not a very difficult thing to do. The moment you are able to use a version 10. 1. 4 Adobe Reader X software for opening a .PDF file, you should be able to locate at least which program was utilized for building the viewable material. This tech article shows you one simple way of reading or finding the software used for creating .PDF materials.
- In order to read or find the software used for creating a PDF document, download Adobe Reader from Adobe’s main website. After you have downloaded an Adobe Reader onto the hard drive of your laptop or desktop computer, you will be able to read the properties of .PDF documents with ease. Obviously, reading a .PDF file without having the Adobe Reader software will not be an easy task. You need to download such a software onto your computer machine.
- Now, find a .PDF document you want to examine. Once you have been able to locate a .PDF file which opens on your computer device, double-click on it. A new message will pop up immediately. Open the “document properties” area and observe the “description” tab. You should then focus your attention on the part which states “document producer.” The document producer will probably list the type of software or device which enabled the creation of the .PDF file you are viewing. The popped up message will even indicate when (date) the .PDF document you are viewing was created.
- Infix PDF Editing Software: a Great Surprise (devicemag.com)
- Q&A MacFixIt Answers (reviews.cnet.com)
- Adobe Announces Adobe Reader 10.1 For Windows Phone Devices (wmpoweruser.com)
- Incompatible PDF viewer may cause problems in Mountain Lion (reviews.cnet.com)
- How to Enable Firefox’s Built-in PDF Reader (howtogeek.com)
- Google Employees Find 60 Security Holes In Adobe Reader (it.slashdot.org)
- The Future Is Here – Your Guide To Having A Paperless Life Today (makeuseof.com)
- The Vastly Underutilized Create PDF from Clipboard Feature (blogs.adobe.com)
- Never Miss a Beat with Scorecerer 5.6 for iPad: Sheet Music Manager is Faster and Easier to Use (prweb.com)
- Microsoft: Hackers aiming for cross-platform vulnerabilities (infoworld.com)