How a Person Wastes His Sperm
If you are a matured man and have developed sperm, you can probably create babies now. Men who are able to conceive semen will probably impregnate women when they have unprotected sexual intercourse with them. Regardless of your nationality or race, you need to use your sperm wisely if you are no longer a kid and can actually produce sperm necessary for supporting pregnancy. This article talks about how a person wastes his sperm.
A person can waste his sperm by producing the wrong baby with a woman. So, if you are a man and do not plan to waste your sperm, choose the right woman to marry. You will not spend your time living a very sad life if the woman you impregnate produces a baby who will grow up to do things which will endanger your entire happiness. Count your self unlucky if you raise a baby, he grows up and becomes an outright lowlife (thug, thief, rapist, murderer). You have definitely wasted your sperm if any kid you have produced has brought nothing but absolute sadness into your life.
Make sure you stay close to a woman who is able to give birth. By being prevented from mating a woman as every healthy man must do, you could end up wasting your sperm. For example, you don’t have to commit a crime and have a government imprison you for over 400 years. Mostly, prisoners can be considered sperm wasters because in many societies around the globe, they don’t get sufficient opportunities to do things which increase the world’s population growth.
- Artificial Eggs and Artificial Sperm Produce Real, Adorable Baby Mice (geekosystem.com)
- Sperm (babyzone.com)
- Russian Woman Steals Ex-Husband’s Sperm, Impregnates Herself Without Telling Him (complex.com)
- Elephant grows from frozen sperm (bbc.co.uk)
- Zoo elephant impregnated with sperm (bigpondnews.com)
- Q&A: When is the best time to conceive? (babyzone.com)
- Todd Akin & Pregnancy: Yes, It Can Happen to Rape Victims (livescience.com)
- Hope for thousands of infertile men from British discovery (telegraph.co.uk)
- You: Mouse stem cells used to produce eggs, Japanese scientists say (latimes.com)
- The Surprising Secret To Stronger Sperm (blackdoctor.org)
- stealing sperm for impregnation