How to Make a YouTube Audio With Video
Posted by Choicehow editor
Are you looking for a simple way to turn a video into a YouTube audio which allows people to discover its information? The social networking website YouTube receives millions of visitors everyday. Some of its visitors become members of the website to broadcast audiovisual materials. Others just make comments on videos found on the social media website. If you want to make a YouTube audio with video so that members of the popular website can discover it, then do your best to read this entire tech article.
- The first thing you need to do to make a YouTube audio with video is by using a modern laptop or desktop computer. You will be able to make a YouTube audio with video without facing major technical difficulties especially if you use your computer device for the job. While a camcorder may help you to turn videos’ audio files into media which can be uploaded onto YouTube, it is probably easy to depend on a laptop or desktop computer which supports a web camera device. You will definitely need to own a web camera if you want to rely on the steps of this article to make a YouTube audio with video.
- Download the latest webcam software of your computer device. Now, turn on your webcam device to see that it is live. Compose a video file with your webcam. Make sure that the volume level of your computer device is turned on. The last step you have to take is covering the screen of the eye (lens) of the webcam device. You will do this by checking out the webcam’s “settings” for any feature which is equivalent to a “screen cover.” A good screen cover will block the lens of your webcam. You will then be able to save your video file without revealing any pictures. Upload the video file which does not include any pictures onto YouTube.
- YouTube’s Updates Search Algorithm to Rank Videos Based on Time-Watched (reelseo.com)
- Time Watched Now A YouTube Search Ranking Factor (seroundtable.com)
- One Million People Are Paid by YouTube (news.softpedia.com)
- YouTube Now Ranks Videos Based on Time Watched Not Clicks (news.softpedia.com)
- YouTube to Launch Associated Website Annotations, Allow Off-Site Linking in Your Videos (reelseo.com)
- YouTube Vs. Vimeo: A Comparison Of Video Hosting Sites (technispace.com)
- Stars Stress Value of YouTube, Vimeo For Teen Filmmakers [PICS] (mashable.com)
- Pinterest now lets you pin Vimeo videos with the Pin It bookmarklet, works just like YouTube (thenextweb.com)
- You Can Now Pin Vimeo Videos from Everywhere with the New Pinterest Bookmarklet (news.softpedia.com)
- Vimeo Now Lets You Turn Any Video Frame Into A Thumbnail…Will YouTube Follow Suit? (socialtimes.com)