How to Receive Paypal Money Online
Online merchants benefit from the services of Paypal everyday. With a service like Paypal, people living in many parts of the world are able to receive money through relying on their working email addresses. Individuals and businesses use Paypal to send money to many destinations everyday. If you are an active internet user and want to receive PayPal money online, there are simple steps you have to take. This article will show you the simplest way of receiving money online through the eBay company Paypal even if your currency is not the U.S. dollars or euros.
- One of the simplest ways of receiving Paypal money online is by having an email address. Because Yahoo Mail, Gmail and Hotmail are reliable email service providers, you may be able to use such services for creating an account which allows you to read messages electronically. Open a Gmail account so that you can use it for registering for a PayPal account which receives funds on the web from companies or individuals. After you have registered for an email address, make sure you keep it active so that it can be used for composing or receiving messages.
- Tell an individual or company using PayPal to send you money through your email address. Now, all you will have to do is furnish your email address to an entity which wants to email funds to you through PayPal. If you receive an email from such an entity that there is money waiting for you to withdraw through PayPal, you may be able to transfer it into your checking or savings account especially if your location is the United States. PayPal allows its customers to withdraw money into their bank accounts or purchase products from internet stores which accept the payment service.
- The Regretsy PayPal Debacle and Online Payment Alternatives (savings.com)
- PayPal Slips Forced Arbitration Clause Into User Agreement; Gives You Until Dec. 1 To Opt Out (consumerist.com)
- PayPal updates policy to prevent users from suing (slashgear.com)
- PayPal technical issues ‘solved’ (bbc.co.uk)
- How can we integrate Paypal payment process in my own site without redirect to Paypal site (stackoverflow.com)
- Paypal Users In Argentina Can No Longer Make Domestic Transactions (news.slashdot.org)
- PayPal to cut several hundred jobs, say reports (news.cnet.com)
- How To Protect Yourself From PayPal Identity Theft (forbes.com)
- eBay To Fire Hundreds Of PayPal Workers (EBAY) (businessinsider.com)
- PayPal Glitch Slows Down Transfers But Boosts Security (techweekeurope.co.uk)